Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Beaver's

* * Panic! I'm Prairie Doggin' It


Guuuuuuuuuurl, Beaver's (located on the corner of Decatur St. and Sawyer)  is a tasty place to go, especially for those breakfast tacos for Sunday morning brunch! And that homemade salsa. . . damn, it's good!

But oh boy, is it one of the worst places to GO!

The BS (that's bathroom situation if you're new to this blog) is BS (that means bullshit in this case)!

The bathrooms are located in the far right corner, down a small narrow hallway.  There's a men's room and a women's room.  The women's room is TI. NY!  Be careful when you open the door because you might hit someone in line to wash their hands.  You walk in and the sink is immediately to the left and there's two stalls right there in your face.  It's really a tight space.  The doors are interesting as well.  They're like two saloon doors and the one stall I used didn't have a lock.  I mean, no one's gonna walk in on you because it's such a small space they can see your shoes sticking out from underneath the door.

And because it's such a small space, everyone. can. hear. your. shit!  YIKES!!!  My strategy is to take a big gulp of an adult beverage ( I recommend the "Trashcan Punch") right before I go in because frankly, you care a little less about other's hearing your shit when you're tipsy.  Am I right?  Am I right?  I'm right.

So thank you Beaver's for the Ahhhh. ma. zing breakfast tacos, but your BS has got to change!


1 comment:

  1. Agreed! I adore this restaurant --they have a wedge salad the size of Mount Rushmore, but the "BS":) is shameful :( I creeped warily down their narrow hallway --past some kind of office --and I couldn't tell which bathroom was for men and which for women!! The man who was in the office creepily leaned back in his chair and into the hallway (because like you said, its small enough for that to happen!) He directed me to the correct door, which was a very nice thing to do :) But he kind of watched me go in...all I could think the whole time was that he was on the other side of that thin bathroom wall...Yikes! Excellent restaurant though! --well worth the epic bathroom journey ;D

    ReplyDelete