Sunday, April 8, 2012

Cedar Creek cafe, bar and grill

* * * * Doin' the Potty Dance 


Another beautiful BS to report!

One night I told my husband I'd like to go somewhere cool, with great drinks and delish food, someplace with a nice outdoor patio and not too many damn hipsters walking around.  We ended up at  Cedar Creek cafe, bar and grill in the heights!

They serve a great selection of adult beverages, amazing food that is very veg friendly ( I recommend The Good Salad, Down Home Quesadillas, Hot Artichoke Dip, and the Frickles!), and the atmosphere is so casj and fun.  You'll find people of all ages there, even babies!  They have a huge outdoor seating area so you can sit outside on those 5 days a year when it's not too hot, humid, or cold in Houston, and you can actually enjoy the weather.

But this isn't about the weather or a restaurant review so I'll get to the point . . . the BS.

The bathrooms are located on the left side of the bar,  easy to find and get to, you just might have to red rover yourself through the people in line for drinks at the bar, but no big deal.  There's a men's and women's room.

The women's restroom had 3 stalls, it was relatively clean, but the best part was the noise!  It was super loud from the crowd and the music, PERFECT.  I just pooped to the beat. The bathroom itself was spacious, but the stall I was in was a bit on the small side. The doors were again those old looking saloon doors,  I guess that's in right now, only problem was there was no lock on the stall I used or a purse hook.  But because it was small I just stuck my shoe out so others would know, this stall is in use bitches!  Problem solved.

Overall I felt very comfortable with the BS at Cedar Creek and hope to visit again soon, thanks Cedar Creek cafe, bar and grill!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment