Thursday, April 26, 2012

Russo's New York Pizzeria

* * * Anxious Anus


Russo's New York Pizzeria is a really cute restaurant I visited in town center of Kingwood.  The food is ah. maz. ing!  It's a small, intimate restaurant inside with a nice spacious patio outside,  perfect for date night.  I recommend the cucumber and feta salad and the heart healthy veggie pizza!  Soooo delish! 


Anyway, to the point, the BS.

The bathrooms are clearly visible as soon as you walk in.  There's a door by the soda fountain machine that has a unisex bathroom sign.  At first I was freakin' out!  "OH NO, not another single stall unisex bathroom,  I might as well just shit my pants and get it over with, for realz!"  But then I realized it was just a general sign to the bathroom hallway where there is a single stall men's and women's room.  I'm liking the hallway to the bathrooms.  It's a nice barrier for added privacy.  The only time it's not so great is when a line forms in the hallway, then the pressure is on!  Guuuuuuuurl.

The bathroom was nice and spacious and very clean.  No changing table or a place to hang your purse.  BUT the toilet was far from the door and the AC was blowing so the noise level wasn't really an issue.

I hate to give this BS a medium rating, but the truth is, if a place only offers a single stall bathroom, it makes me anxious and I can't rate it Doin' the Potty Dance ( which is a celebratory dance I do when I find a great BS, NOT the potty dance toddlers do when they need to GO but they are trying to hold it in because they don't want to tell their mom so they can keep playing with their toys!  Just wanted to clear that up.)


No comments:

Post a Comment