Saturday, April 7, 2012

Goodwill

* * * * Doin' the Potty Dance!


Ahhhhh, Goodwill.  It seems like most Goodwill's in my area are select stores and they are actually pretty nice.  


Their BS is also pretty nice!


I frequent the one in Porter, but the one in Humble has a similar BS.

The bathrooms are located in the back of the store.  The one in Porter is in the back left corner and the one in Humble is in the back right corner.  There's a separate women's and men's room.

Easy to find, check.

Spacious, check.

Multiple stalls, check.
 
Clean, check.

Noise... well that might be my only worry.  A tad too quiet for my taste, BUT everytime I've used the bathroom at the Goodwill I've always been the only one in there.  Except for that one time when it was being cleaned by an employee.

I do have to say that I absolutely hate it when they go in to clean the bathrooms and they SHUT  IT DOWN!  Bitch, you better let me in because it's a knockin' and I will not hesitate to go right here on the floor, and no one wants to clean up that shit!  Ten points to Goodwill for not shutting it down when they clean.

Ladies, there are purse hooks and a changing table, another ten points!

So according to my research The Goodwill is a very safe place to GO!




No comments:

Post a Comment