Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Whataburger

* * * * * Poophoria!!!

OMG I can't believe the BS at Whataburger!

A new Whataburger just opened up on Northpark in the front of Kingwood and I'm loving their BS.  I'm not sure how other Whataburgers compare, so this is just a review on the new one I visited in Kingwood.

The bathrooms are located to the immediate right as soon as you walk in.  There's a men's and women's room.  The women's room has 2 large stalls, very spacious, very clean, and the walls in the stall go all the way down to the floor.  That's huge folks!

The AC blows so hard and loud you can't even hear your own shit hit the toilet.  For realz,  I was loving it!  And it gets even better. . . the bathroom is very woman friendly with purse hooks and a changing station and something I had never seen before (and I've seen a lot of bathrooms); the main door to the women's bathroom has a lock of its own!!!

So say if you are finding yourself in a Crisis Situation (a Crisis Situation being: If you need to change a baby's explosive diaper, the kind where it's running down their baby legs and it's smeared all over their baby back!  Or if you've got projectile poo and vomit AT THE SAME TIME!  OOOOOR, God forbid, if you have to clean up after already shitting your pants! ) and you need a little extra privacy, you can always make the public bathroom a private one by locking the main door.  Very excited about that!  Unless of course someone else does that and I need to use it, hmmm...

I have to say I have not been this excited about a BS in a while.  Really the only thing missing is heated seats and a little Beyonce playing in the background.

Thank you Whataburger for your award winning BS!







No comments:

Post a Comment