Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Bed, Bath, and Beyond

* * * Anxious Anus


I recently visited the Bed, Bath, and Beyond in Humble and I was surprised by their Bathroom Situation.

The bathrooms are located to the left as soon as you walk in, down a little hallway with a few offices.  I completely missed the bathrooms when I walked in, and if you've ever shopped at Bed, Bath, and Beyond, you know that it is set up in a large square and you walk around the perimeter of the square, no cutting through.  So if you missed the bathroom, which I did, you have to walk all the way around the large square until you reach the front again where the bathrooms are located.  Of course you could always turn around and go the other way, but I kept thinking as soon as I turned the corner I would see the sign for the bathrooms, not the case my friends, NOT. THE. CASE!  Guuuuurl, good thing I wasn't prairie doggin' it.

When I finally found the bathrooms I had to go down the hall and there were people standing outside the offices, I guess it was customer service offices, I'm not sure, but the hallway was so small the people had to reverse out in order for me to get to the bathroom.  So far, I'm not liking this BS!

You can probably guess that I'm not a fan of people watching me go into a bathroom, I feel like I'm being timed!  A whole crew of people just saw me go into the bathroom and now I feel this pressure to do my business in a timely manner.  I don't liked to be rushed!  Can't a girl take her time to take a proper shit?  Guess not at Bed, Bath, and Beyond.

If that wasn't bad enough,  I walked into the bathroom and it was dead silent!  Seriously, I tested this out, you could hear the toilet paper when I dropped a scrap on the floor.  Did you know toilet paper made a sound when it hit the floor?  NEITHER DID I, that's how silent it was!

The bathroom did have a hook to hang my purse and a changing table, and it was relatively clean.  And the only reason it's getting 3 stars instead of 2 is because it had three stalls.  In the end, I can deal with the silence as long as there's a hole where I can GO.  Lord knows I don't like to be timed OR rushed OR heard, but far worse than that . . . I don't like to wait! 



No comments:

Post a Comment