Monday, April 2, 2012

Thai Village in Rice Village

* Full on Shitting my Pants!!!


I met my sister and her newborn baby for lunch at Thai Village (in Rice Village)  this week and I was shocked by the BS!  Nothing makes me more nervous than a single stall bathroom situation, but if the bathrooms are nice and clean I know that if I absolutely have to, I can always use the men's room.  But Thai Village only had ONE SINGLE-STALL UNISEX BATHROOM!  It was spacious and easily accessible, but there was no changing table, no purse hook,  the toilet barely flushed, and it was filthy!

My sister had to change her baby's diaper on the nasty floor in the hall because someone had locked themselves in the bathroom for ten minutes.  Yikes!

So far this is the worst BS I've seen!



No comments:

Post a Comment