Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hobby Lobby

* * * * Doin' the Potty Dance! (a celebratory dance I do when I find a good bathroom situation)


Shopping gives me the shits!  I don't know, maybe it's just me? So why is it that my family and friends always think it's a good idea to go out to eat and then immediately afterwards go shopping?!?  No! I'm gonna have to shit and I prefer to do that on my own personal throne, ok.

One place I wouldn't mind shopping at even after a filling meal of chips and salsa, enchiladas, and Micheladas, is Hobby Lobby!

You can find their bathrooms either in the back right corner of the store or up in the front on the opposite side of the registers.  The Hobby Lobby in Humble has them located in the front, right past the floral section.

There's multiple stalls, usually more than five, that's always good!  My strategy is to always pick a stall the furthest away from anybody else.  So if someone's washing their hands, I go to the last stall.  If someone's in that stall I use one close to the sinks.  This way I don't worry about anyone hearing me.  If only they would blast that classical christian music, the noise level really wouldn't be a problem!

The overall bathroom is very spacious and they do have a changing table and a bench for sitting just in case you have to wait.  This way if you're prairie doggin' it you can just sit down and pretend you just need a rest until a stall opens up.  BUT that's never been a problem for me, I've never had to wait.

My only complaint is the cleanliness of the BS at Hobby Lobby.  It's not the worst, and it's not the best.  It'll do, It'll do.  So for that I give it 4 stars, thanks Hobby Lobby!

No comments:

Post a Comment